Ten Random Animations 2 Ten Random Animations 2

wow, that was fuckin' gahbage.

10/10

Dianarchy Dianarchy

If gold was a comedy animation, it'd be terribly impractical and look shit in comparison to other animations, thankfully this animation is not gold, it is plutonium: it comes in with an explosion of hilarity equal to that of a nagasaki fat man and leaves a smile on your face like a radioactive fallout killing frowns everywhere.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Can I express my feelings? are there words I can say about this? I cannot

This, this short film, it, it's amazing! I am in awe, its perfect, its the type of thing European animation is famous for, I wish more could see this, to experience it as I did.

Dr. Troll 4: Art Dr. Troll 4: Art

as an artist I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE from deep down inside my troll infested heart.

Megaman General Bubbleman Megaman General Bubbleman

Stone faced, JUST LIKE A REAL ROBOT :D

Watching this, the animation was fluid and worked for what you were trying to achieve, I believe it was very well produced however is not the best, considering what you were working with (Flash i assume?) its good enough and is a little above decent (that's why you get 4 stars as opposed to just 3) the sound design worked well because some of it was actual sounds taken from the game witch was really cool and added to that feel of "you are now watching something megaman related" parts of it were not at all iffy and i didn't feel it to be at all inconsistent in quality, it kept at a level and did not do anything questionable or off-putting.

The length of it was not drawn out, it took as much time as necessary to get the point across and did not at all bore me.

Megaman as a character in this was presented as the human side of megaman i.e. the player, he felt what the player felt in that situation and that was:
"why is this guy shooting bubbles at me?, oh well lets fuck his bubble blowing ass up" also that dance of victory at the end was humorous, i really liked it and that was the highlight of the video.

If I had any complaints it would be that the voice acting was a lowish quality, it was by no means unbearable and is not the reason you did not get a 5 star rating from me, 5 stars is a perfect score, witch means it is awarded to perfect animation, this was not exactly to a perfect standard visually nor was it audibly perfect there was a few kinks that could have been worked around with but for what its work it was very VERY entertaining and that deserves an above average score.

4 out of 5, not perfect but worth the time to watch it.